♥The Important Stuff♥

Saturday 29 May 2010

The garden of Eden is closed

Despite having been a resident of SL for 3 years I am still finding new and fantastic stores and since becoming a designer myself I have a new admiration for the amazing work put into the creations.

After being invited to write for this blog I was given the opportunity to sign up for the bloggers review pack for Adam n Eve, a store I have recently discovered and love so was very excited when it arrived. In the pack were the skins blogged by Tracy, a lovely hair that I didn't have a skin to do it justice and the vest and hoody as shown.

The vest top has a subtle pattern of a cat in the undergrowth and the grey hoody has a perfectly sized sculpty hood and the words 'The garden of Eden is closed' which is really apt with a store name of Adam n Eve.



Ephe xx

..Style Card..

No comments:

Post a Comment