♥The Important Stuff♥

Sunday 26 September 2010

All together now

I've been so busy lately that my blogging has had to take a back seat, so I'm here to try and catch up on a few of the items sat in my inventory waiting patiently for their time in the spotlight.

I've decided to split this into two blogs this first one is centred around Sn@tch.  I love Sn@tch clothes for their versatility, not only can you mix and match between their own items as I have here, you can use items from most places and they will look just as amazing. I also used their shoes and necklace for this post.



Also the huge news that Elika formally of ETD has made a tentative return to the hair world launching two new hairs on SL marketplace under the new name of Elikamisu or [e].  I'm a sucker for long hair and braids so fell in love with this one especially with it's menu driven colour change bands (I will show you the other on the next blog).


..Style Card..

No comments:

Post a Comment