♥The Important Stuff♥

Tuesday 11 January 2011

Bloggers Budget Challenge 2011

Now the gnubie store is closed, new residents might have a little trouble shaking off that "fresh out the box" look. So I have a challenge to all of you bloggers out there.

Budget Challenge 2011

I know it's been done before, but there are never too many opportunities to challenge yourself so here goes. 

The Rules
  1. Your total spend must be less than 100L for the full look. This includes all clothing, hair, skin etc. (Shape/pose not included unless you want to.)
  2. All items included in the look MUST be available now, and for at least the next 2 weeks. You can use items from sales, hunts, deals etc as long as they're going to be available long enough for people to buy them. 
  3. Be creative. Mix and Match. 
  4. The most important rule. Have fun. 
When your look is completed, drop the link into the comments below... share it, draw some new readers to your blog. Let's show that fashion isn't all about how much you can spend.

My look will be in the next post.

Enjoy
Tracy x

2 comments:

  1. Fun idea! I may just do this challenge. I love the added requirement that the items will be available for some time in the future. I know with some in-store freebies, you don't know how long they'll be around, but it's worth a try.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes! I will try this challenge. :)

    ReplyDelete