♥The Important Stuff♥

Wednesday 19 January 2011

Procrastination time

Procrastination is my favourite hobby. I love nothing more than to spend time playing games and relaxing. Sometimes I just surf the internet until I find something fun. So I thought I'd share a few of my favourite procrastination aids, that are not facebook games hehe.
They're all fashion related.

They're not SL related, but I think you might like some of them anyways. Check them out after the break.




So in no particular order.


1. Fashion Girls dress up games - I love playing these with my little girl. Just like cutout fashion dolls of yesteryear!

2. Looklet - Just like the fashion dolls, but real. Dress the models in amazing designer clothes.. save the looks. You can even enter contests to win designer clothes.

3. Stardoll - Like a mini virtual world for little girls (and boys if they like this sorta thing) Collect cash, buy clothes and furniture. Dress up your doll etcetc.. My 4 year old LOVES it, and it's got kidsafe settings where you can turn off the community features.

I hope these help you procrastinate a little. Guess I like to be a bad influence.

No comments:

Post a Comment