♥The Important Stuff♥

Saturday 18 May 2013

SL Firsts - A meme from Strawberry Singh

Pic stolen from Wendy - See tomorrows post for a style card.

1. First SL Friend: Wil Dreadlow. I had an avatar before Tracy but never really called anybody a 'friend' as I barely logged in for more than a few weeks at a time. Wil and I rezzed at around the same time and had great fun running around being newbies together. We spent a ton of time at a sim called heaven above the clouds, and the rest of our time exploring. We did hang out once every few weeks until he left SL too. Got to admit I really miss the randomness he brought.

2. First SL Kiss: I don't actually remember one. My RL hubby used to be in-world a lot, and we're partnered, so I don't think I actually ever bothered. 

3. First SLex time/place/partner: See number 2. 

4. First SL Partner/Girlfriend/Boyfriend/Wife/Husband: My first SL partner was a guy called KC. It was early 2008 and my RL knew about it. It was pretty much a platonic friendship more than anything else, but we got partnered and "played house" for a while. 

5: First SL Job: My first job was as a dancer in a club. I cannot remember the name of the club, only that the uniform was a red flame dress. I stayed there for months whilst waiting for my 6 month rez day to arrive so that I could get a job at Galaxy. At the same time I had opened my first incarnation of Trubble.

6. First SL Creation: The least said the better, but it was a slider made dress with a looprez skirt made out of a freebie net texture. It was vile. I don't even have pictures.

7. First encounter with a Linden: I interviewed Glenn Linden and I forget the name of the other. It was for the SL business convention a few years ago, about the time viewer 2 launched. I can't remember that much about it, but basically it was on skype and over in twenty minutes. I also met some Linden's for a "storytime in the cornfield" a few years ago. This was before the cornfield was opened and it was unavailable so we ended up around a campfire. I think it was after an office hour of some description. 

8. First encounter with a SLebrity: Callie Cline came to a party in my store once. Does that count?

9. First SL sim you fell in love with: Midnight Reflections. It was just one amazing, huge garden. I'm not sure if it's still around but I absolutely loved exploring it. There were poseballs all over for photographs. Romantic picnic areas dotted clifftops over waterfalls. Wil and I found it in our first week and we'd find a spot there to relax and chat. 

10. First Blog Post: Other than a really boring "hello world" post - http://gforgirl.blogspot.co.uk/2010/01/waiting-for-summer.html



No comments:

Post a Comment