♥The Important Stuff♥

Monday 25 January 2010

Look of the Day #1

I got some gorgeous boots given by Pixieplum Flanagan of BabyMonkey today and just knew they'd fit with some of my current inventory favourites. So what better excuse did I have to post my first ever look of the day?

So here it is...

LOTD25jan10

The boots are BabyMonkey's MukLuk boots, that come in a variety of colours. Pixie kindly sent me the fatpack and it has so many choices I couldn't decide at first. I finally settled on this dark brown to get the contrast I wanted. They're lovely for those wintery Mondays like the one I had today; and feature a nicely textured band around the middle and a pretty bow that holds the pompoms.

The turtleneck and shirt was a freebie at the Le.Look anniversary giveaway, and is from Zaara. Not only do I love the jumper because of it's amazing shading and detailing, but also because it led me to Zaara. I'd heard of the store, but never quite made it over there. Now I know what I was missing, and snapped up these pants on my first visit.
The Ishaya velour pants are the first white pants I bought in SL, and I just love them. They work with a casual or more formal top, and like everything else I've bought from Zaara, are perfectly detailed and shaded.

Ever the bargain hunter, I got the hair and hat from Magika. It's called Criminal and is in Sabina's current free hair box, along with more than 10 other amazing styles.

I'm especially proud of the nails. Purchased on a whim from Candy Nails, these prim nails seemed to magically fit themselves. They come in different sizes for any hand size, and move themselves into position with zero effort on my part. These are the #P040 Black Lock nails and feature a cute little heart and chains on 2 nails, the other 3 are silver and contrast perfectly.

I always wear my own shape, that has been tweaked and nudged over the past year or so. I'm stuck in my ways and haven't bought another since I made this. It fit's all of my lashes exactly, and looks great with this Belleza skin, Alyson Tan (VIP group gift).

Add my very favourite eyes, Caribbean Sea from Poetic Colors, and I'm looking very much like my current me hehe. This is subject to change when I whimsically fall in love with something else.

So there you have it, my first ever LOTD... ready for a misty monday school run.

Til Next Time

Tracy xx

{Style Card}

Skin - Belleza Alyson (Tan)
Shape - my own
Hair - Magika Criminal (Red A)
Nails - Candy Nail (#P040 Lock Black)
Lashes - Irresistable look eyelashes by Crissy Designs
Pants - Zaara Ishaya Slacks (White)
Jumper - Zaara la femme turtleneck - Le.Look Anniversary gift
Boots - Baby Monkey MukLuk Boots (Dark Brown) R
Eyes - Poetic Colors (Bright Carribean Sea)

R - Denotes Item given to be reviewed.

No comments:

Post a Comment