♥The Important Stuff♥

Saturday 15 May 2010

Photoshop vs me



Learning photoshop has always been an uphill battle for me. I'm not an artist in RL, in fact I can't draw a half decent stickman. But since joining SL I have been on a one girl mission to learn everything I can about using this program.
As a designer, I've had to learn to use the tools for evil... I mean, clothing design. But I've found, since taking pictures for blogging and/or vendors, I've needed a whole new set of skills.

Photo retouching and getting rid of the jaggedy bits.

Now I think its pretty obvious I don't retouch anything for advertising/blogging purposes, because I want you to see things as they are. But I do like to play with pictures.
I don't have good windlight or decent graphics on my side, so I do my best with what I have.

Anyways, I wanted to show you all my latest attempt at an sl photo retouch. I'm proud of it, and I wanna show off.

Enjoy xx

ps. The hair isn't a touchup!!! I'm sure I'm wayyy late on this, but that hair is in sl! I'll post about it later, cos I think I fell in LOVE

No comments:

Post a Comment