♥The Important Stuff♥

Friday 17 June 2011

90's Child

I grew up in the 90's and I loved it.
I adored the fads like the tamagotchi's, trolls and smurfs, and I adored the fashion.

The 90's was an era of mismatch and randomness when it came to dressing. It was a decade of expressing yourself by breaking all of the rules.

Bring back the 90's!

I put this look together by rummaging around my inventory for bits and pieces I already had. The dress is from Celestial Studio's which I think is now closed down. The shoes are Duh! from about a year ago. The hair is from Exile and is free right now!!! It's called Jane and I love this colour. It reminds me of hair mascara.

The skin is Adam N Eve's Laurel, chosen for its neutral browns on the makeup.




So what era do you want to bring back?

No comments:

Post a Comment