♥The Important Stuff♥

Sunday 19 May 2013

In the meadow


Summer hasn't quite arrived yet. For some reason the sky seems determined to stay gray and moody; keeping me away from the beach and that cute swimsuit I've begged my dad for.

Even though it's dull, it's not too cold for a pretty summer dress. This one from Somnia is perfect. It's short, flowing and any of the colours in the fatpack would brighten up anybody's day. I chose pink because it's my favourite, but you can choose from a generous selection.

I changed my hair too. Like it?
I've been blonde for so long that I really fancied a change, so I chose this warm brown from Wasabi Pills. I love the casual, soft look and I just adore the bangs.

I took a little day trip to a gorgeous little sim called Eternity which is a gorgeous country themed sim which feels very retro and summery. I found it through Asthenia Pinnazo's blog and fell in love. If you get a chance please go and see it for yourself. Hidden in the long grass around the lake are tons of spots to sit and relax or to take photographs.

Here's hoping summer is here soon.

Wendy x

♥Style Card♥

Skin - Al Vulo - Alyss - Wonderland Blonde Fair
Shape - Own 
Hair - Wasabi Pills - Kumi Mesh Hair - Wild Honey
Necklace - LVS Kids - Gatcha Cord Necklace - Voodoo Buddy
Dress - Somnia Velvet Shimmer Dress - Pink 
Pose - From Tuty's shy girl ao


No comments:

Post a Comment