♥The Important Stuff♥

Friday 17 May 2013

Swimming in the sea hole


Hey Girls! 

This is my first post on GforGirl and I am really excited to be here. 
I'm Wendy Riaxik (Wendy Densmith in search) and I'm sixteen years old. I am blogging here to represent the roleplayed teens of second life, and I will be hunting down all of the funky and fun stuff that is suitable for teenagers. I'll also be telling you all about some really brilliant places targeted at teens. If you have any ideas you can comment on any of my posts, IM me in-world or email me wendydensmith@gmail.com

So... 

Don't you just hate it when you find a new store to love, and then learn that it is closing for good. 

Yeah, it happened to me today. 

I was scanning through some feeds and blogs looking for somewhere to shop for some cute summer clothes that my Dad would approve of. It's heating up and I really wanted something cute and casual to wear whilst I hang out with my friends.  

I'm sixteen and I really don't think dad would let me out of the house in a short skirt or low cut tank. So, when I found this post on Seraphim about The Sea Hole's closing sale I decided to go and see if they had anything on offer that would work. 

I am really glad that I did because I managed to pick up these shorts and the gorgeous retro blouse for just 50 L each! I also picked up a few other things that I will try to show you before the weekend. 
The pieces are amazing quality with fab textures. I especially love the texturing on the shorts and the fact that there are so many styles and choices in the store. The blouse is mesh and comes with a variety of sizes. I usually wear a medium and this one fits perfectly. 

If you haven't checked out The Sea Hole before now then please do go and take a look before it closes. I wish I had found it sooner and I just know that I'll be spending a lot of time and Lindens there before it goes forever. 

♥♥ Love Wendy ♥♥

►Style Card◄

Skin - Al Vulo - Alyss Wonderland blonde brow fairy. 
Shape - My own
Lashes - M - Lashes tattoo
Hair - Truth - Lavinia Pearl
Eyes - By Snow - Fresh Eyes Aster

Blouse - The Sea Hole - Davenport Blouse - Antifreeze
Shorts - The Sea Hole - Pika Shorts Azteka - Blue
Necklace - LVS Kids - Gatcha Cord Necklace - voodoo buddy

Pose - Tuty's SHY GIRL AO










No comments:

Post a Comment