♥The Important Stuff♥

Friday 22 January 2010

These Boots are made for walking

...and that's just what they'll do.

I have never really been a follower of 50L Fridays, although I've known about it for weeks now. I've been interested. I see things on the feeds, but I hate shopping when places are lagged out.

But this week I decided to give it a chance and I am really glad that I did for these 2 reasons.
Miel is one of the stores in this weeks selection and they have these boots, Hai in Red, on offer. I grabbed them, and dashed back to my studio to take a look. I'll honestly say I wasn't too sure about them. Firstly they are flats, not really my thing. Plus I have plenty of experience with purchases that have been edited in the ads, and look nothing like the picture.

These boots are exactly as they're shown. Amazingly detailed with laces and socks, all gorgeously textured. Plus, and this bit made me smile like a chesure cat reading a joke book, the boots are shadowed on the texture. Yup, the insides of each foot is darkened and makes the boots look extra real.

And at just 50L until midnight tonight, I can overlook the lack of stiletto's and officially call these a new favourite.

Go get them here


Until next time
Tracy xx

{No Style Card}

No comments:

Post a Comment