♥The Important Stuff♥

Thursday 21 January 2010

Waiting for Summer

Every morning I look out of my window and sigh. More rain and cold weather, and another day in a coat and hat, battling the icy blasts of wind as I dash around on school runs and other outdoor chores.

I'm ready for summer, so when I came across this purchase in my inventory I couldn't resist using it for my first post.

I first came across Pink Outfitters when I was on the hunt for a sheer blouse, and this was another thing that caught my eye as I cammed around the store. In fact it was just one of many things, and just that one visit made me drop the LM into my favourite stores folder.

The Socialite Romper is a must have for any summer wardrobe. It's amazingly textured and the details are very well drawn, even on the sculpted belt, cuffs and collar.
When I spotted this one in dark blue, I just had to have it. It's perfect to wear with a pair of pumps of even some comfy flats and I just know I'll be wearing it a LOT.

The romper is available in a ton of colours, just like most of London Dailey's designs at the store. Everything at Pink Outfitters is offered in different colour and texture options, and London has something for every occasion.

Check them out here.

Until Next Time
Tracy xx

{STYLE CARD}

Skin - [Rockberry] Sasha A Natural FR
Shape - My Own
Hair - Magika Bailey Red A
Eyes - Poetic Colors bright Caribbean Sea.
Lashes - **Irresistable look eyelashes** - Crissy Designs

No comments:

Post a Comment