♥The Important Stuff♥

Sunday 14 November 2010

It's coming - 40 Sleeps to go! For You beu!

You might want to deny it, but Christmas is sneaking up on us at the speed of a direct train. The shops are full of it in RL, and the TV is covered in adverts. So why not just embrace the inevitable!

I spent yesterday listening to christmas music and decorating the Reya Square sim so it's a snow covered wonderland. Then today I went on the winter clothes hunt.
Sachi Vixen had sent me a gorgeous pink cord mini yesterday which I just had to dress up, so off I went.

My first stop was Reek, where I bought my autumn boots last year. I was right in dropping in because I'd soon spotted a lovely wooly hat, a scarf and some mittens! All for less than 500L.
Then I went hunting for a coat. The one in the pics was a bargain! 35L on xstreet and comes in 6 colors. It was made for a child but it has a resizer and was easily adjusted to fit. It also comes with matching boots in 6 colors (not shown).
The creator - Krissy Soup of *PinkPromise* is new to me, so I'll definately be checking out what else she has. The texturing is lovely and the coat is exactly what I wanted.

Last but not least I needed boots, and luckily I had just the pair in my inventory. The Mukluk boots were bought last year from PixiePlumb's Babymonkey shoestore.

Of course, where better to get the pics than Reya Square. So full circle, I found myself on the ground snapping away. The courtyard is open for rezzing, so rez a posestand and grab some pics of your own!

Until next time
Tracy xxx

Style card -

Skin - Belleza Alyson tan group gift. 
Shape - My own
Hair and Hat - Tinybird and Reek - Merritts Hat
Mittens - Reek Cosy mittens
Scarf - Reek Cosy Scarf
Coat - Pinkpromise - Woolen Jacket << click for xstreet
Boots - BabyMonkey Mukluk Boots
Skirt - Adam N Eve Cord Short Skirt

1 comment: