♥The Important Stuff♥

Friday 31 December 2010

What's your new years resolution?


It's a cliche... out with the old in with the new, and today being the last day of 2010 that's exactly what I want to do.
Get rid of the old... bring in the new. 
So I'm going to use this post to put out my SL New Years resolutions. That way, in a years time I can look back and see how many I managed to do. 
2011 is going to be all about me... for me at least. About being true to myself and exploring more. 

So here goes. 

  1. In 2011 I'm going to be more sociable.      I'm going to get out there and make friends, take part in more things and get to know more people. This might seem like an easy thing to do, but I have no idea where to start. I've never been that good at getting to know new people. So if you've got space for a new face, please drag me out! 
  2. In 2011 I'm going to explore my style.      Looking around me, most people in SL know their token style. Be it Goth, red hair, white hair, pointy ears, lots of pink etc. In RL mine is jeans and a tank top... but in SL comfort isn't necessary... so it's time for a makeover. I need to find my "me". 
  3. In 2011 I'm going to explore the world.     I don't just mean new places. I mean new shops, new jobs, new industries. I'm going to force myself out of my bubble and off to events like hair fair and burning man. All of the things I've never tried before, without good reason. And when I've been I'm going to blog them!
  4. In 2011 I'm going to blog more.      Yup, I've got this space...I'm going to use it. I'm going to blog my finds, reviews, rants, photography EVERYTHING. Why should a blog just be about reviews. I'm going to fill it up, and invite my friends to do the same. 
  5. In 2011 I'm going to learn some new skills.    I have no idea what yet. Maybe building? Jewelry making? Sculpting? I'm also going to build on skills I already have, for no other reason than... I want to. 

So there they are. 5 pretty wide, simple things to aim for in 2011. Got ideas? Tips? or just wanna push me to keep these? Then get in touch.

Email: tracyrubble@gmail.com
Inworld: Tracy Rubble
Skype: Tracy1071
Plurk: http://www.plurk.com/trubble/invite

Or you can just comment here.

Love you all, and happy... possibly drunken... new year. 

No comments:

Post a Comment