♥The Important Stuff♥

Sunday 15 May 2011

So Boho

LOTD-15511_002

I love skin, but omg can it get expensive. So I always find myself on the hunt for high quality, low cost skins.
Todays lazy sunday offer from CandyDoll, Tamara, fits that description exactly. It’s only 50L today only and it’s cute!
I love the shade of the tan and the soft summery makeup. It’s perfect for the beach or a nice summer day by the lake.
I’ve paired it with the “So Boho” blouse from Mon Tissu, a store I’ve not really paid much attention to. I’ve seen them on the feeds and I’ll admit, I thought the photosourcing on some of the clothes would make them bad quality. I was so unbelievably wrong. Mon Tissu clothes are amazing. I’m officially converted!
The shorts are from Pink Outfitters, a firm favourite of mine. They’re the Military shorts and I think I must have worn them so much they should fall apart soon. Thank god sl seams don’t wear out.

The hair is from Lamb and it’s just 30L a pack on the discount shelf at Lula! Gotta love a bargain.

In other news, I have a new addiction and I blame my plurk buddies. I have KittyCatS!!! But more on those later.

so in love

No comments:

Post a Comment